Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Back




O.k. So I decided to take a break from my blogging toward the end of Cataclysm. Mainly because there was nothing new to blog about. I did not see any reason to write “fluff” pieces just to keep the blog up and running. However I continued to play the game non-stop. Now I have decided to restart the blog.

After playing for so long I began to feel that there really was nothing new to talk about. It was only after talking to an old friend who had recently returned to the game that I realized how much the game has changed. Being involved every day I did not really seem to notice the changes.

After talking to my friend on vent for over two hours I decided that there was much I could explain and teach about making gold in Panderia. Therefore I have decided to resurrect this blog and continue writing new articles for it.

For the most part I stopped writing in September. With one exception of a single post in October to reveal a helpful hint to get extra experience. At the time of my last post I had just hit my first gold cap and was planning to reach double gold cap. However spending almost 350k gold at the beginning of Mists put a huge dent in my plans. I am now back on track with 1.5m gold and have hopes of reaching 2m soon.

While playing WoW since Burning Crusade and beginning my gold making since Wrath I have learned a great deal about playing the auction house. After all the expansions I have been through I realized that making gold in Mists of Panderia is more difficult now than in any previous expansion. However after a few false starts and a few bad investments I have gotten back on track to making a decent profit per day. It is my goal to try to provide helpful advice to others trying to make gold in the game.



See you soon,
Jafo






No comments:

Post a Comment