Sunday, January 20, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making – Day 3


20 Days of Gold Making – Day 3



Thanks to Nev of Auction House Addict for coming up with this idea.



What were the first techniques/tricks/tips you used when starting out?



When I first started out I didn’t really understand how to use my professions to make gold. At that time I used my professions to make gear and items (flasks) solely for use on my toons. My main way of making gold was by farming and selling herbs and ore on the auction house. After reading a few gold making blogs at the time I also began buying and selling vendor recipes. Since then vendor recipes have become a steady way I can make gold.



After I became a little bit more knowledgeable I was able to begin selling greens and crafted items on the auction house. Selling BoE drops from dungeons and raids also were very profitable. Reading gold blogs at the time introduced me to the idea of “flipping” items on the auction house. After several failed attempts I learned that this was not a good way of making gold for me.



In the beginning I was pretty ignorant about the economy. I would basically try any ideas that could be found in the gold making blogs that I read. Some worked, some didn’t. After a while I was able to begin figuring out things for myself. That is when things really became interesting.







Jafo




No comments:

Post a Comment