Thursday, January 24, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making – Day 7


20 Days of Gold Making – Day 7



Thanks to Nev of Auction House Addict for coming up with this idea.



If you were starting over again (maybe on a new server perhaps), how would you start building some capital & what goal would you set yourself?




To start building capital I would begin with farming. I would make my toon an herbalist and skinner. Its my experience that herbs and leather sells for higher prices than ore. I would also resell vendor recipes. Selling all BoE greens along the way. Since the release of Mists we now have pet battles. This gives us the opportunity to level pets to sell as well.



What goal would I set for myself? A small one to start with. At first 10 gold then 50 to 100 gold. I find its more rewarding to set and reach small goals than to set a large goal that seems almost impossible to reach. Its too easy to get frustrated and burned out trying to reach a goal of 100,000 gold. Trying to reach smaller goals is easier and more satisfying. Remember: Baby Steps.






Jafo






No comments:

Post a Comment