Friday, January 18, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making – Day 1


20 Days of Gold Making – Day 1



Thanks to Nev of Auction House Addict for coming up with this idea.



When did you start gold making & what triggered it?

 

I started playing WoW back in Burning Crusade. In the beginning I only was interested in raiding. At most I only had a couple hundred gold at one time. One day my guild decided to do a Tempest Keep raid in Mechanar. The problem arose when we tried to get me to the entrance. You see I couldn’t afford a flying mount at the time. Usually we were able to summon players using the one warlock in our guild. However on this day our warlock was not on. After much discussion my guild master decided to lend me the gold so I could buy a flying mount and the training for it.

 

I spent the next three weeks doing everything I could to earn as much gold as possible to pay her back. It was very important to me to pay her back as quickly as possible to repay the trust she had shown me in lending such a large sum of gold. This was the impetuous that led me to begin serious gold making.



My journey began with searching the web for any information or clues that would help me make gold. This search led me to the Just My Two Copper website run by Marco. Through this website I found many gold blogs that helped me learn the mysterious workings of the auction house. Some of these bloggers are still around today. The friendliness and knowledge of these people inspired me to turn a great deal of my time to a new aspect of the game. Now I consider myself a true “Goblin”.

 

My journey making gold in the game was a long one. Its still continues this day. But that is a topic for another post. See you tomorrow for Day2.




Jafo




1 comment:

  1. JMTC was also my first gold blog discovery. It used to be my "home blog" whose blogroll I would look through every day before they deleted it.

    ReplyDelete