Monday, January 28, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making – Day 10


20 Days of Gold Making – Day 10



Thanks to Nev of Auction House Addict for coming up with this idea.



Do you farm materials? Why? Why not? & which ones, where?



When people ask me if I farm for mats I usually tell them that I farm the mats from the auction house. When you gain a certain amount of money you find that you time can be more profitably spent playing the auction house than in farming mats in game.



The only time I will farm mats is when the cost of the materials on the auction house becomes prohibitively expensive or when there are no mats to be found on the auction house at all. This rarely happens however when it does it tends, at least on my server, to be leather. When it happens I will send my druid skinner out into the world to farm for leather. For the most part I never find ore or herbs to be too expensive or unavailable.






Jafo




No comments:

Post a Comment