Friday, January 25, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making – Day 8


20 Days of Gold Making – Day 8



Thanks to Nev of Auction House Addict for coming up with this idea.



Thinking back to day 2, did you ever reach your goal or are you still working towards it? If you reached it - have you set yourself a new one?



The question for day 2 was “If you set yourself a goal, what was your goal & at what point did you set it?”



My original goal was to reach the gold cap at one million gold. I reached my goal on April 15th 2012. I have set my new goal to reach double gold cap with two million. While I know I will eventually reach that goal I'm not in any great rush. I probably could have reached that goal by now but I am having too much fun spending it. If I can keep my spending at or below my sales then I'm happy.







Jafo


No comments:

Post a Comment