Wednesday, February 6, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making – Day 14


20 Days of Gold Making – Day 14



Thanks to Nev of Auction House Addict for coming up with this idea.



How much of your playtime is devoted to gold making? Do you raid/pvp/pet battle too or is the AH your main playtime?



I post on average of 2500 auctions a day. Between re-posting auctions and making new items to replace what sold. I tend to take about about and hour and a half. Another 45 minutes is spent scanning the auction house prices and searching for deals an items to flip. About another 15 minutes spent listing items for resale. In addition I will check back in the auction house about two or three times a day. During these times I scan my auctions to see if I've been undercut. If I've been undercut I decide if I will buy out the auction or cancel and re-list. All told I spend approximately three to four hours per day on the auction house and crafting profession items to sell.



In addition to playing the auction house I also raid, run dungeons, and scenarios on my main. I run dungeons on a second toon. At this time I have four level 90's. I have reached revered with all necessary factions necessary to get the items and recipes for their respective professions. I have three more toons currently at level 85 that I plan to level to 90 however two of these I'm not in a rush to level. The third is my engineer, currently at level 85, that I plan on getting to 90 before patch 5.2 hits.





Jafo




No comments:

Post a Comment