Sunday, February 3, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making – Day 13


20 Days of Gold Making – Day 13



Thanks to Nev of Auction House Addict for coming up with this idea.



What was your biggest 'Yay!' moment?



I thought this would be an easy question to answer but the more I thought about it the more difficult it became. The truth is that I cant really think of the “biggest” yay moment. As I look back I remember a lot of ups and downs. I view my time in gold making as a journey. It has provided a lot of fun as well as a lot of not so fun times.



I could say that I had a big yay moment when I reached my first goal of ten thousand gold. Also a big yay moment when I reached my goal of one million gold. Another moment when I flipped my first epic for a huge profit. There have been many yay moments for me in the game.



I suppose that if I was forced to choose one moment that provided me with the greatest moment it would be when I truly discovered gold making in the first place. Reading gold making blogs and realizing that this was something that I could do. Making that first real sale on the auction house as a gold maker. Discovering a new part of the game that I never new existed. Starting a journey, so many years ago, that has continued to this very day. Yeah, thats probably my biggest Yay moment.







Jafo


No comments:

Post a Comment